Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
|Weight||19 lbs (8.6 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.75 x 19 x 14.6 in (44 x 483 x 370 mm) (H x W x D)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-22 to +140 Degree F (-30 to +60 Degree C)|
|Frequency Range||VHF 136-174 MHz,UHF 400-470 MHz|
|RF Output Power||1-25 W/ 1-50 W|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Current Standby||0.18 / 0.25 A (110 / 240 V)|
|Current Transmitting||1.5 / 0.9 A (110 / 240 V)|
|Humidity||RH of 95%,non-condensing at 50 Degree C (122 Degree F)|
|Max Duty Cycle||100%|
Mototrbo slr 5000 Series repeater:
- For your business to be successful, you need dependable voice and data communications that reach every corner of your operations. The MOTOTRBO SLR 5000 Series repeater delivers high performance, high reliability two-way radio service with all the features you need to connect your workplace.
- With its sleek form factor and low power consumption, it’s engineered for low cost of ownership. And with a huge leap forward in technology, it represents the next generation in repeaters.
- Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology. It integrates voice and data seamlessly, offers advanced features that are easy to use and delivers increased capacity to meet your communication needs from the field to the factory floor.
- Whether you need the simplicity of a single site conventional system, or the powerful trunking capabilities of Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus or Connect Plus, the SLR 5000 Series delivers the power of digital two-way radio to your workforce. It can also operate as an analog repeater (conventional or MPT 1327), or as a mixed mode analog/digital repeater while you transition away from a legacy analog system.
Next Generation Mototrbo Repeater:
The SLR 5000 Series represents a huge leap forward in design and technology. Based on a wealth of field experience, customer feedback and technological innovation, the product delivers outstanding performance and efficiency for your business two-way radio system. From rock-solid reliability to clever touches like an integrated battery charger, the SLR 5000 Series is truly the next generation in repeaters.
- The SLR 5000 Series is designed to offer round-the- clock reliable operation, even at its continuous full transmit power of 50W. The high-quality design has been validated through Motorola’s Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) program, and meets stringent quality criteria.
- To deliver reliable coverage throughout your business premises, the product has a next-generation receiver design, with high sensitivity and improved noise blocking. Combined with the 50W transmit output power and digital error correction, this gives you clear voice quality, even in the most adverse conditions.
- The SLR 5000 Series supports the full MOTOTRBO feature set, and is compatible with all the MOTOTRBO system architectures: single site conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus. The IP interface allows you to build applications and consoles directly into your system.
- The latest RF technology gives the SLR 5000 Series exceptionally good power efficiency. Together with its space-efficient 1U height and low thermal footprint, it gives you a very low cost of ownership.
- The product has simple servicing requirements, with field-replaceable Power Amplifier, Power Supply and Modem modules. A front panel USB port allows easy configuration, with optional support for remote management. It also has built-in features such as a 3A battery charger, external alarm ports and an auxiliary power output to ease site installation.
Designed For The Future:
Motorola is committed to supporting you with even more sophisticated workforce communication solutions as your needs evolve, so the SLR 5000 Series is designed with the future in mind. Compared to first generation repeaters, it has 10x more processing power, 15x more memory and 125x more data storage. The architecture even has provision for expansion modules, should more functionality be required in the future.